The California Fire Foundation offers many ways for you to do something good for yourself while helping to support the families of fallen firefighters, the communities firefighters protect and the victims of catastrophic fire.
Follow the California Fire Foundation on Social Media
Support our Cause Marketing Fundraisers
Businesses throughout California have stepped up to support the California Fire Foundation through fundraisers and sales to benefit our firefighters and victims of the California wildfires. Visit the links below to purchase items that will contribute a donation to the Foundation.
- AHAlife: $5 per transaction will be donated for a two week period.
- Delicora Jewelry: 20% of all proceeds between 12/1/2018 – 2/28/2019 will be donated.
- Etalia Pizza: During the month of December, $1 of sales of glasses and bottles of California wine will be donated.
- Gush Company: 20% of of the proceeds from the “California Love” enamel pin will be donated through 12/31/2018.
- James Perse Los Angeles: 50% of all profits of the “Woolsey Fire” limited edition shirts will be donated to the California Fire Foundation.
- MindTravel Foundation: 100% of the proceeds from SilentHike experiences on the Southern California coast will be donated.
- Reincarnated with Love: 10% of shop sales will be donated until 1/15/2019.
- Ron Dupratt Ford: A $25 donation per vehicle sold between 11/16/2018 – 12/31/2018 will be made to the California Fire Foundation.
- That Oregon Life: Until February 1, 2019, 20% of all sales will be donated to the California Fire Foundation.
When visiting AmazonSmile, by clicking the link HERE, you will be directed to the California Fire Foundation AmazonSmile page. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the California Fire Foundation.
Search and shop with the GoodApp and support the California Fire Foundation! Download the California Fire Foundation GoodApp and once added to Internet Explorer or Firefox, each time you shop at more than 2,500 stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!) a percentage of your purchase will automatically be donated to the California Fire Foundation at no cost to you. You may even be able to save money as the app provides coupons and other deals.
Use the GoodApp’s search box and each time you search the internet, about a penny is donated to the Foundation.
Click HERE to get the Toolbar NOW and start shopping!
The California Fire Foundation has partnered with CharityBuzz for some amazing opportunities for supporters of the California Fire Foundation.
Check back here periodically for listings and updates.
Food4Less and Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Support the Foundation every time you shop! Register your rewards card online and a portion of your purchase will go to the California Fire Foundation.